The Sedgewood Club is a private community consisting of two lakes, a nine-hole golf course, two red clay tennis courts, a 7,000-square foot Adirondack boathouse and entertainment space, a gingerbread-style clubhouse and 90 homes. The club was founded in 1928 by a group of local sportsmen and is now owned by the residents. About half the members in the club are residents and half are from the surrounding localities, New York City and beyond.
In 2001, the New York City Department of Environmental Protection acquired most of the undeveloped land bordering the lakes and recreational areas to protect these watershed lands, ensuring it will remain forever green.
To learn more about the club, click here, or call the club’s general manager, Adrian Ponce at 845-225-5227 or send an e-mail to email@example.com